February 5th, 2021Dear client / partner,Following recent government updates, we have decided to reopen our service counter (at the front), starting Monday, February 8th. No change regarding our shipping/receiving counter (at the back), which remains open.We will continue to favor online orders and courier delivery. However, if you think it is easier for you to come and collect your products, we will be ready to welcome you. Besides, you must call before picking up an order so that it is ready and thus avoid any unnecessary waiting on our premises.
- Certain basic rules must also be observed, such as:
- Sanitize your hands on arrival and departure from our premises;
- Always wear a mask or face covering;
- Avoid unnecessary traffic outside the reception area (we will affix yellow tape to the floor for this purpose);
- Keep a distance of 2 meters between each person (we will affix red circles to the floor for this purpose);
- Respect the maximum of 3 people at the front counter / 2 people at the rear counter;
- Avoid direct contact with other customers and staff. These preventive measures are based on our commitment to our customers' and employees' health and safety while serving the community.Thank you for your precious collaboration.